Page Load every 1 hour

tom

Hello:

I need to have a webform run about once an hour. Could
you tell me what I need to do... I have to have a page
open 24/7 in a web browser somewhere - I beleive... And
call the settimeout() to resubmit the page... Does
anyone have any suggestions how to do this?

Mark Fitzpatrick

It has to be in an open browser somewhere as that code is executed
client-side.

Your host may allow you to add windows tasks that can be performed at
certain times such as calling a page, but there aren't many hosts at all
that let you do this.

Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage