Page load problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Balaji, May 17, 2006.

  1. Balaji

    Balaji Guest

    Hi there,

    I have a strange problem. In our app we have a iframe and load all the
    pages in the iframe for the menu which is available in the page. Using a
    dive we have displayed a please wait message in the base page on loading
    every page.

    Now comes the problem. we now have to setup meta http-equiv=page-enter tag
    to add some delay to the page (transsission). This is causing our plase
    wait message from not displaying.

    Any suggession to overcome this problem would be of a great help.

    Thanks in advance.

    Regards,
    V.Balaji

    Balaji, May 17, 2006

  2. First, this tag is only recognized by Internet Explorer, so it isn't of any
    use to you unless you expect *all* of your users to be using IE. Second, you
    can't have it both ways. If you use it, you will be stuck with what you're
    seeing.

    Dude, it's just a special effect anyway. It doesn't add any value to the
    app.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer