Page.LoadControl, Page_Load, and SelectedValue

Leszek Taratuta

Hello,

I load a user control using Page.LoadControl(). The user control contains
two web controls: a drop-down list and a text box.
The problem is that the SelectedItem as well as Text properties are not
available in Page_Load of the user control when the page is posted back. The
properties are simply empty strings.
They become availlable in PostBack events such as Button_Click or
Page_PreRender, but I need these values during Page_Load.

Any idea how to accomplish this?
Thanks,

Leszek Taratuta