    but i wanted that the page will be open in the hoofdframe of the index page.
    Sorry abouth my bad englisch but i hope that someone can help me with this
    problem.

    Jan, Sep 2, 2003

  2. Jan wrote:

    > I have a problem with a page that must be open in a frame.

    It is impossible to ensure that documents are opened within framesets, this
    is one of the problems with frames. The best solution is to avoid using
    frames at all - http://dorward.me.uk/www/frames/ has some pointers.

    --
    David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/

    David Dorward, Sep 2, 2003

  3. Jan

    John W. Guest

    "Jan" <>:

    >I have a problem with a page that must be open in a frame.
    >When they go direct to the page
    >http://www.palmans.net/paarden/guestbook.html it will be open in a new page
    >but i wanted that the page will be open in the hoofdframe of the index page.

    You have the same problem with all yr pages,
    E.g. <http://www.palmans.net/onszelf/nederlands/onszelf.html> also
    opens in a window that is not part of a frameset.

    >Sorry abouth my bad englisch but i hope that someone can help me with this
    >problem.

    There is a JavaScript solution <http://www.irt.org/index.htm> but the
    best way for yr familypage is to just place a link on each page which
    redirects the page-visitors to yr frameset (index.html of iets
    dergelijks).

    John OO
    --

    <http://webcel.nl/>
    <http://www.webcel.nl/bayshop/shop/bayshop.html>

    "Time is what prevents everything from happening at once"
    - John Archibald Wheeler -

    John W., Sep 2, 2003