    request.redirect in order to switch to another page or something different?

    Thanks,

    JJ
    =?Utf-8?B?Sko=?=, Oct 6, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sko=?=

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Usually, simple A HREF or if it's dynamic then either asp:LinkButton or
    often I use an asp:Label and build it myself from the codebehind. That way I
    can add the "target=" to it if need be.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Oct 6, 2004

  3. Hi Curt,

    What do u mean by "if its dynamic"? Are you changing the linkbutton
    properties during runtime? Is that what you mean?

    Thanks,
    JJ

    =?Utf-8?B?Sko=?=, Oct 6, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Sko=?=

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    That's what I mean. Sometimes I will build the items from a DB, or whatever,
    and personalize them.

    Curt_C [MVP], Oct 6, 2004
  5. Can u give me an example how u use label and the way u add TARGET to it.
    (As u stated below)
    Thanks

    Patrick.O.Ige, Oct 7, 2004