Page Nav

Guest

Hi,

What do you guys use for page navigation? Button, Hyperlink, linkbutton?
What's the most popular method? In a button click command do you use
request.redirect in order to switch to another page or something different?

Thanks,

JJ

Curt_C [MVP]

Usually, simple A HREF or if it's dynamic then either asp:LinkButton or
often I use an asp:Label and build it myself from the codebehind. That way I
can add the "target=" to it if need be.

Guest

Hi Curt,

What do u mean by "if its dynamic"? Are you changing the linkbutton
properties during runtime? Is that what you mean?

Thanks,
JJ

Patrick.O.Ige

Can u give me an example how u use label and the way u add TARGET to it.
(As u stated below)
Thanks