Page not found error when navigating from the child page back to the parent page

Discussion in 'Java' started by Samy, Feb 4, 2006.

  1. Samy

    Samy Guest

    Hi all,
    Can somebody please urgently let me know why this is happening?

    I have ROOT//Admissions-Project-context-root/viewForm.do?form_id=14 a
    page which has a hyperlink in it. When I click on hyperlink,

    it will open a new window which is
    ROOT//Admissions-Project-context-root/Housing/ResidencyAgreementStudent.jsp.
    I have a password field in this page which needs to be checked before
    clicking on the
    submit. If the password is correct for the first time, then its going
    to the parent page. If the password is wrong for the first time, then a
    popup message is displayed.
    If the user enters the correct password for second time, its not going
    to the parent page. Instead we are getting Page not found error with
    the URL ROOT/Admissions-Project-context-root/submitForm.do. Its not
    getting the submit.do from the above URL.

    Thanks a lot!!
    Samy, Feb 4, 2006