    Any ideas?

    Thanks
    Chris
    oaksong, Aug 8, 2008

  2. In your browser, adjust the settings to show unfriendly urls
    (browser/advance tab). You should be able to see an error string indicating
    the raw message.

    --

    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

    [Shameless Author plug]
    Download OWC Black Book, 2nd Edition
    Exclusively on www.lulu.com/owc $15.00
    Need a free copy of VSTS 2008 w/ MSDN Premium?
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/alvin/Default.aspx

    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP], Aug 10, 2008