Page not refreshed when DropDownList is opened

Alfons Puig

I have a container page with 3 frames (Header, left frame and right frame)

In the right frame I load an aspx page having a boounded datagrid with some
column templates having a DopDownList in the column header in order to
select some values to be displayed in the grid. It works perfectly. This
page is refreshed every n seconds (using http-equiv refresh or
Response.AppendHeader("Refresh",n)). It works perfectly.

But if I open one of the DropDownLists and remains opened when the page is
refreshed, what I get is a blank page in the frame!. If I right-click the
mouse in order to display the source code...what I get is the source code
for the container!.

Please, help.

Alfons Puig
(e-mail address removed)