    and page breaks in ASP ???
    Early response is appericiated.

    Thanks
    AV, Oct 28, 2003

  2. AV

    Ray at Guest

    ASP cannot control pagebreaks, but you can maintain some control with CSS.
    http://www.htmlgoodies.com/beyond/css_print.html

    Use your ASP code to put page numbers where you want the pagebreaks to be.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Oct 28, 2003

  3. AV

    Ray at Guest

    Here's another link. www.aspfaq.com/5003

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Oct 28, 2003
  4. AV

    Evertjan. Guest

    AV wrote on 28 okt 2003 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    > Can anyone please let me know how to insert page numbers
    > and page breaks in ASP ???
    > Early response is appericiated.

    Please first define "page" in serverside code.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Oct 28, 2003
  5. AV

    AV Guest

    Do i need to create a Document object ?? can you please
    give me an example on how to go ahead ...

    AV, Oct 28, 2003