    Why the XP and 2000 render the datagrid page numbers differently and how to
    change the page number in 2000 to be underlined?

    Thank you.

    ZWeng, Oct 21, 2005

  2. To get a consistent look for the hyperlinks regardless of the user's default
    browser settings (which can be different on an XP installation than on an
    Win2K) assign style sheet value to the PagerStyle-CssClass, or better yet
    create images to handles the next and previous by implementing custom
    navigation controls as I demonstrate in this sample on my website:
    http://www.societopia.net/samples/dataGrid_3c.aspx

    --
    HTH,
    Phillip Williams

    Phillip Williams, Oct 21, 2005

  3. ZWeng

    ZWeng Guest

    Phillip,

    Thank you for the reply.

    I have already used the stylesheet in the PagerStyle and the 2000 and XP
    still render the page number differently.

    I need to use the numericpages as a requirement. I checked your site and
    the custom next and previous seem very nice.

    Thank you again for the help.

    ZWeng, Oct 21, 2005
  4. Can you post the stylesheet attributes that you used for the
    PagerStyle-cssClass? I have designed applications that worked on both XP and
    Win2K consistently, so my guess is that maybe the cssClass that you used did
    not produce the desired outcome.
    --
    HTH,
    Phillip Williams

    Phillip Williams, Oct 21, 2005
  5. ZWeng

    ZWeng Guest

    Phillip,

    Thank you for the help. I figured it is the CSS. I made it working and I
    post it here to share with you and others. I used the .linkblue but have to
    specify A.link and A:visited as well:

    ..linkblue
    {
    font-size: 11px;