Page object disappears inside event handler

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Joel, Jul 22, 2004.

  1. Joel

    Joel Guest

    I am having a weird problem with a hidden asp:button when it reaches its
    event handler.

    Upon clicking the button programmatically in javascript, when I look at the
    any objects inside "Page_Load" everything looks OK (ie Page, Session,
    Request, Response...).

    When the code reaches the buttons event handler I can not access any objects
    Page, Session... I get "cannot obtain value".

    Has anyone ever seen this? I have other hidden buttons and controls which
    all appear to work properly.

    As a note: the button is inside a user web control.

    Thanks in advance

    Joel

    Joel, Jul 22, 2004