Page on a frame executed twice (on some clients)

Alfons Puig

Hi,

There is a page called GesDoc.aspx that is a container for two frames:
Actions.aspx and Word.aspx.
On some machines running IE, when loading the container, on some clients
Word.aspx code behind is executed twice, producing a bad result. On the
requests from clients that fail, I noticed:
* Enabling trace on web.config file and looking at the trace.axd, on the
second call the ASP.NET_SessionID is different.
* Looking at the IIS logs I noticed that after the first http GET
/GesDoc/Word.asxp, there are several OPTIONS and LOCK http verbs (something
related to WebDAV?) and immediatly the second GET /GesDoc/Word.asxp.

Word.aspx.vb calls a webservice and then builds the page with:
Response.ContentType = "Application/msword"
Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition","inline; filename = " &
strIdDoc & ".doc")
Response.AddHeader("Content-ID",strIdDoc)
Response.BinaryWrite(abytFileContents)
Response.End

Questions:
Is there something in the client (installed program, ie
configuration/options) that produce this effect, combined with the way the
response is built? How could I solve this problem?.

Thanks,

Alfons