    Really confused!

    Ben

    However, when I tried applying
    =?Utf-8?B?QmVuIEZpZGdl?=, Jan 17, 2006

  2. Ben,
    if the menus are built from data that comes from the database in the form of
    a DataSet or DataTable, the most appropriate caching method would be to cache
    that DataTable or DataSet and have the control look to the Cache first for it.
    You don't need to specifically enable output caching on the control itself.
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jan 17, 2006