page-position='last' is not yet implemented (NYI)

Discussion in 'XML' started by Sascha Folville, Dec 18, 2003.

  1. Hi,
    I'm trying to transform a XML document to PDF using apache (xerces).

    I want different formatting for first and last page.
    My code looks like this:

    <fo:layout-master-set>
    <fo:simple-page-master master-name="first" ...>
    </fo:simple-page-master>

    <fo:simple-page-master master-name="last" ...>
    </fo:simple-page-master>

    <fo:simple-page-master master-name="rest" ...>
    </fo:simple-page-master>

    <fo:page-sequence-master master-name="data">
    <fo:conditional-page-master-reference page-position="first"
    master-name="first"/>
    <fo:conditional-page-master-reference page-position="last"
    master-name="last"/>
    <fo:conditional-page-master-reference page-position="rest"
    master-name="rest"/>
    </fo:page-sequence-master>
    </fo:layout-master-set>

    My logfile says :"page-position='last' is not yet implemented (NYI)".

    Does anyone know another way to solve my problem? Is there a version
    wich supports "page-position='last'"?

    Thanx4help

    Sascha

    Sascha Folville, Dec 18, 2003