Page redirection by clicking image button.

Phoebe.

Hi, Good Day!

I've a image & would like to direct it to another webform by clicking it.

<input class="imageGo" src="images/go.gif" ondblclick="EnterPage"
runat="server" type="image">

Above is what i insert but it does not direct me to the page i want.

Can someone help?
Thanks in advanced.

rgds,
Phoebe.

Rajiv R

Hi Phoebe,

Should you not handle the onclick event?

For a Hyperlink control, you can set the ImageURL property to an image.