Page refresh on ListBox selection

Rosanne

Hi All -

I have a strange problem - I have an aspx page that contains
server-side, multi-select listbox. The AutoPostBack property is set t
false. The user should click on an item in the listbox, then click
button to move the selected item to a panel on the same page. On a fe
of our user machines, when the user clicks on an item in the listbox
the page refreshes itself. The page shouldn't refresh until the butto
is clicked. I can't get it to happen on my machine so I'm havin
problems trouble shooting. It's only happening on a few of th
machine, not all. Could this be caused by a setting on the machin
itself? Or possibly an IE setting?

Here is the html for the listbox:

<asp:listbox id="ListBoxWorkers" style="Z-INDEX: 108; LEFT: 8px
POSITION: absolute; TOP: 79px" CssClass="SmallInfoTable" Height="105
Width="152px" runat="server" SelectionMode="Multiple"></asp:listbox>

Any ideas are greatly appreciated

Oliver Wong

Rosanne said:
Hi All -

I have a strange problem - I have an aspx page that contains a
server-side, multi-select listbox. The AutoPostBack property is set to
false. The user should click on an item in the listbox, then click a
button to move the selected item to a panel on the same page. On a few
of our user machines, when the user clicks on an item in the listbox,
the page refreshes itself. The page shouldn't refresh until the button
is clicked. I can't get it to happen on my machine so I'm having
problems trouble shooting.

Did you try getting the HTML that the problem-machines are receiving?

- Oliver

Rosanne

Hi Oliver -

No, I haven't tried that. Thanks for the suggestion! Hopefully tha
will offer some insight into the problem.

Thanks again