    What could be causing this?

    Thank you!

    -Bahman

    =?Utf-8?B?QmFobWFu?=, Dec 21, 2005

  2. Could you be continuously adding rows to the listbox without clearing what
    was already there.

    Peter Rilling, Dec 21, 2005

  3. Peter,

    No, I am not (I hope I am not!)

    When I tried just now, it seems to be fast all the time. So, it may be a
    function of the network.

    I did make sure that I have proper indexes on the base tables and that I am
    clearing the datasets before repopulating them.

    Thank you for your help.

    -Bahman

    =?Utf-8?B?QmFobWFu?=, Dec 21, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QmFobWFu?=

    bhawin13 Guest

    Hello Bahman,

    Load your list box in pageload event
    if(!IsPostback)
    {
    //load data into listbox.
    }

    So this will be executed first time when page is loaded.

    >From your information I can say this much only.

    Please provide more information or paste some code so we can write
    more.

    bhawin13, Dec 22, 2005