Page.RegisterStartupScript not working in Netscape

Marshal Antony

Hi,
I have a problem with using Page.RegisterStartupScript to call some
javascript code from ASP.NET using C# is not working in Netscape.It is
working fine in Internet Explorer.Does anybody know how to fix this problem?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Marshal Antony
..NET Developer

Kevin Spencer

Page.RegisterStartupScript() only adds a string to the Page output stream.
The string contains JavaScript, which is inserted into the HTML document. If
it doesn't work in Netscape, it has nothing to do with ASP.Net or
Page.RegisterStartupScript(). It has everything to do with the JavaScript
you put into the page. JavaScript is not universally interpreted or
supported in all browsers.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

Marshal Antony

Hi Kevin,
Thanks for your reply.I agree with you,so it narrow down to my
JavaScript code.
Thanks,
Marshal Antony