Page reloads after loading only in AOL browser

Merlin

Hi there,

I am working on a pretty complex site. It looks fine in all major browsers.
Problem is with AOL the page loads and after loading it just refreshes all
images again which takes about 1-2 seconds.

Maybe someone has an idea what the reason could be?

here is the link:
http://beta.globosapiens.net/
login: globo
pasasw: globo

Thanx for any helpful hint,

Merlin

Jeff Thies

I am working on a pretty complex site. It looks fine in all major
browsers.
Problem is with AOL the page loads and after loading it just refreshes all
images again which takes about 1-2 seconds.

Maybe someone has an idea what the reason could be?

Dunno... Your asking a lot for someone to sort through that.

Why don't you chop out the javascript and see what happens. That's alway a
good plan; to comment out parts until the offending problem disappears.

Jeff