Page Renders Wrong in Firefox

Wayne Wengert

I have an aspx page that includes several panels that in turn, include some
labels and text boxes. Everything appears fine in IE 6 and Netscape but
Firefox users are seeing the textboxes stretch horizontally and overlap each
other. For example, I have one row in several panels where I have a textbox
for each of city. state and ZIP and the "state" textbox covers the "ZIP"
labels and most of the ZIP textbox.

Has anyone else seen this type of behavior and is there any work-around.

Wayne

Bruce Barker

you should not use grid mode, you IE pages probably don't work with large
fonts either. aslo be sure firefox is detected as an uplevel browser -
update your browsers cap section in machine.config

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Wayne Wengert

I got most of the problems corrected by adding a <BrowsersCap> element to my
web.config. There was another thread in this NG that provided a helpful
link..

A look at ASP.NET's Adaptive Rendering

When I tried that initially it crashed my page until I did some googling and
found that the element must be a child of <system.web>

Wayne