    labels and most of the ZIP textbox.

    Has anyone else seen this type of behavior and is there any work-around.

    Wayne

    Wayne Wengert, Apr 4, 2005

  2. I also found out that I get the same problems in Netscape 7.02

    Wayne

    "Wayne Wengert" <> wrote in message
    > I have an aspx page that includes several panels that in turn, include

    some
    > labels and text boxes. Everything appears fine in IE 6 and Netscape but
    > Firefox users are seeing the textboxes stretch horizontally and overlap

    each
    > other. For example, I have one row in several panels where I have a

    textbox

    Wayne Wengert, Apr 4, 2005

  3. Wayne  Wengert

    Bruce Barker Guest

    you should not use grid mode, you IE pages probably don't work with large
    fonts either. aslo be sure firefox is detected as an uplevel browser -
    update your browsers cap section in machine.config

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Apr 4, 2005
  4. Bruce;

    Is that machine.config or web.config?

    Wayne

    Wayne Wengert, Apr 4, 2005
  5. Wayne  Wengert

    Bruce Barker Guest

    machine.config, see <browserCaps> section

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Apr 5, 2005
  6. I got most of the problems corrected by adding a <BrowsersCap> element to my
    web.config. There was another thread in this NG that provided a helpful
    link..

    A look at ASP.NET's Adaptive Rendering

    When I tried that initially it crashed my page until I did some googling and
    found that the element must be a child of <system.web>

    Wayne Wengert, Apr 5, 2005