    Response.Write(), filters, etc.

    Thanks,

    JM

    JM_newsgroups, Mar 6, 2008

  2. On Mar 6, 4:08 pm, JM_newsgroups <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > When I do a postback on a particular AJAX-enabled page, I get a popup
    > that says: "Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerParserErrorException: The
    > message received could not be parsed. . . . "
    >
    > It comes and goes, and I only get the message once. A second submit
    > does not produce the message. Any ideas? I can provide a screen
    > capture of the dialog box if needed. I am not doing a call to
    > Response.Write(), filters, etc.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > JM

    This thread was quite helpful:

    http://forums.asp.net/t/1045716.aspx?PageIndex=1

    JM_newsgroups, Mar 7, 2008

  3. JM_newsgroups

    Rick Strahl Guest

    Can you capture the Http trace to the page? Using Fiddler, FireBug or
    Charles see what gets sent to the server when one of those requests fail.

    If it comes and goes it sounds a lot like a proxy problem of some sort
    actually - like the data is not getting there correctly.

    +++ Rick ---

    Rick Strahl
    West Wind Technologies
    www.west-wind.com/weblog