page requires session state that is no longer available

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by me, Jun 24, 2004.

  1. me

    me Guest

    My mobile webapp display this message if i press
    a submit button after waiting for something like 20 secs:

    "The page requires session state that is no longer available. Either
    the session has expired, the client did not send a valid session
    cookie, or the session state history size is too small. Try increasing
    the history size or session expiry limit. "

    If i press the submit button quicker after the page has rendered then
    theres no problem. We also had a problem that IIS somehow crashed and
    all other apps on the production server stopped running because of
    lack of "system resources", but there were plenty of hd space left, so
    it must have been memory.
    All our websites were running in the same application pool as
    the one that I installed the mobile asp.net app under. The webserver
    has never been unstabile before I installed the mobile asp.net app in
    the
    same pool.

    The session timeout is 60, cookieless is false (the phones we use
    support cookies and i dont want those weird urls that cookieless
    result
    in). The webserver is running .net v1.1.4322.

    Any1 know a solution?
    me, Jun 24, 2004