    is displayed in the end users' browsers?

    2) I have seen products that claim to encrypt the source of your web pages.
    How does this work, and is it easily defeated?

    smerf, Oct 5, 2006

  2. smerf

    VK Guest

    smerf wrote:
    > 1) Let's say I have an adult site that isn't porn. It discusses sexual
    > topics of the day in a professional, adult manner to foster understanding of sex
    > and sexually transmitted diseases.

    Still many parents would prefer their little children avoid reading
    such materials (by occasional navigation). In the Internet it's done by
    other means, JavaScript has nothing to do with it. Go to
    <http://www.icra.org> and get a relevant label. Many UA's has content
    filters set and they simply will not let your page through if it is not
    rated. A rated content doesn't mean that it is innocent: it can be
    anything from medical education (your case) up to hard porno, just
    choose the right category. If some customer decided do not view even
    medical materials on the subject, it is not your business why did she
    decide so and most definitely you should not try to hack through.

    VK, Oct 5, 2006