page size in print page

nikou_70

I write a page in HTML ,user can print it I want to fix page size in
print page set up to (legal) that doesn't need user every time change
option how I can do this.

McKirahan

I write a page in HTML ,user can print it I want to fix page size in
print page set up to (legal) that doesn't need user every time change
option how I can do this.

Use a third-party control:
http://www.meadroid.com/scriptx/

(IE-only though)

Absolute control for those who need to print html documents from client and
server computers running Microsoft's Internet Explorer browser.

Support for all versions of Internet Explorer from IE 4.01 SP1 to IE 6.0 SP2
on Microsoft operating systems from Windows 95 to Windows XP SP2.

Enables the secure application of custom Print Templates to browser-based
content in IE 5.5 and above.

An estimated millions of hits are made each working day on ScriptX-enabled
documents.

A near-100% record of successful deployment.

A basic subset of ScriptX printing functionality is available at no charge.

paul

The following could be used for a page break (in case the user decides
to print) between "big, chunky items" such as separate invoices in a
report:
OR

Best regards,
-Paul