Page State

Guest

Hi! All,

I have a requirement, wherein user clicks on some data and moves to a 2nd
page wherein he edits some data and again after submitting the data, he is
returned to the pervious page with its previous state. How do we do it.

Thanks in advance,
Baren

Mischa Kroon

Use a panel or an iframe to open second page, hide show on the first page
panel.