    page. I can not position objects easily. Any suggestions?
    I do not want to use other well known editors. Are there
    any articles or sample available?
    priyank, Oct 31, 2003

  2. priyank

    Scott M. Guest

    I agree that Grid Layout is not a good choice. Flow Layout is just like
    when you are in a word processor document. If you want something lower on
    the page, hit Enter. If you have a specific design in mind, create a table.

    You can also use any HTML editor to build the non-programmable objects
    (text/graphics/tables) and then port that HTML into VS.NET. For example, I
    build complex tables using FrontPage and then copy that HTML into VS.NET.

    Scott M., Oct 31, 2003

  3. priyank

    priyank Guest

    Scott, I want to thank you for your response. I will
    explorer in this area in more.
    Thank you

    priyank, Oct 31, 2003