Page templetes

priyank

I am new to asp.net. I want to setup best presentation
layer templete so I can use easily of all aspx pages.
someone suggested that you should remove gridlayout and
choose flow but it is very difficult to setup sections on
page. I can not position objects easily. Any suggestions?
I do not want to use other well known editors. Are there
any articles or sample available?

Scott M.

I agree that Grid Layout is not a good choice. Flow Layout is just like
when you are in a word processor document. If you want something lower on
the page, hit Enter. If you have a specific design in mind, create a table.

You can also use any HTML editor to build the non-programmable objects
(text/graphics/tables) and then port that HTML into VS.NET. For example, I
build complex tables using FrontPage and then copy that HTML into VS.NET.

priyank

Scott, I want to thank you for your response. I will
explorer in this area in more.
Thank you