page that redirects to another page every 45 seconds

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Mark Andrews, Jun 7, 2004.

  1. Mark Andrews

    Mark Andrews Guest

    Mark Andrews, Jun 7, 2004

  2. Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Jun 7, 2004

  3. Mark Andrews

    James Baker Guest

    Only thing I can think of is some kind of weird frames/iframes concept,
    where one frame is set to very small/invisible and has a refresh of every 45
    seconds, using javascript to relocate the other frame.

    James Baker, Jun 7, 2004
  4. Mark Andrews

    Roland Hall Guest

    "James Baker" <> wrote in message
    : Only thing I can think of is some kind of weird frames/iframes concept,
    : where one frame is set to very small/invisible and has a refresh of every
    45
    : seconds, using javascript to relocate the other frame.

    With a hidden frame.

    Set the visible frame to 100% and put the script in the hidden frame.

    --
    Roland Hall
    or fitness for a particular purpose. */

    Roland Hall, Jun 8, 2004