page that redirects to another page every 45 seconds

James Baker

Only thing I can think of is some kind of weird frames/iframes concept,
where one frame is set to very small/invisible and has a refresh of every 45
seconds, using javascript to relocate the other frame.

Roland Hall

: Only thing I can think of is some kind of weird frames/iframes concept,
: where one frame is set to very small/invisible and has a refresh of every
45
: seconds, using javascript to relocate the other frame.

With a hidden frame.

Set the visible frame to 100% and put the script in the hidden frame.

--
Roland Hall
or fitness for a particular purpose. */