    correct syntax, please?

    Thanks if you know!

    Steve

    Steve, Feb 28, 2004

  2. Steve

    Karl Core Guest

    "Steve" <> wrote in message
    news:4040a20f$0$37951$...
    > I just had to go and change about 30 page titles one by one - so dull! Is
    > there some way of putting the title into .body of a .CSS? If so, what is

    the
    > correct syntax, please?

    1) CSS defines presentation, but <title> holds content
    2) <title> should be unique to each page, anyway. What do you think the
    purpose of a page title is?

    --

    Karl Groves
    http://www.karlcore.com

    Karl Core, Feb 28, 2004

  3. Steve schrieb:
    > I just had to go and change about 30 page titles one by one - so dull! Is
    > there some way of putting the title into .body of a .CSS? If so, what is the
    > correct syntax, please?

    why not using the search and replace function of any powerful editor?
    CSS is intended for layout not for content issues.

    bernhard
    ---
    www.daszeichen.ch
    remove nixspam to reply