Page Unavailable?

Giles

I have a site hosted on IIS6 by an ISP. When my page loads, it saves some
information from a form into an Access DB, then reads the entire record,
including the new data

Set Conn...
Conn.Open...
set RS...
Conn.Execute UPDATE mytable WHERE...
RS.Open...
read data
RS.close - set = nothing
Conn.close - set=nothing
Response.write data

The page is actually 20 pages, the text selected to display is chosen by
Select Case request.querystring("p"). It's size is 70k.

It works fine on LocalHost, but "The page cannot be found.The page you are
looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily
unavailable." appears about 1 time in 10 on the web site.

It then appears OK if the Refresh button is clicked. Any ideas why? (only 1
user logged on, so not too much traffic)

Thanks in advance
Giles

dlbjr

Can I see the code?
Does it have allot of string concatenation?

-dlbjr

invariable unerring alien