Page Visits

Steve

Hi,
I am trying to get the page that the user visits.
I am using Request.ServerVariables("SCRIPT_NAME") in the Global.asax file.
Right now I have it on the Application_PreRequestHandlerExecute event but
have also tried Begin and End Request with the same results.

Is there anyway (or better method) to get just the page and not every pic or
folder associated with the page?

Thanks

Trevor Benedict

Is it for sometime of statistics or for your program logic.

If it is the former, I would just use the IIS Log files instead and not
bother adding any extra load to the application

Regards,

Trevor Benedict
MCSD