    Could anyone provide a solutions and explanation as to why the heck ?

    Thanks in advance.

    Ramesh Babu Veeramani

    RAMESH BABU VEERAMANI (RAMBAB), Jul 24, 2006

  2. RAMESH BABU VEERAMANI (RAMBAB)

    Guest

    Ok I think i was able to figure out what the problem is,

    Strange might it sound

    I dont know the reason behind the resolution but it fixed the problem .

    I had created a new application and started trimming the events
    associated with the page and usercontrol.

    Atlast in the usercontrol HTML page i had the attribute
    Background="#XXXXXX" as an attribute to the <TD> tag.

    On removing the attribute from the usercontrol html file i was able to
    resolve the issue.

    Thanks everbody for there help.

    Ramesh Babu Veeramani

    RAMESH BABU VEERAMANI (RAMBAB) wrote:
    > Hello guyz,
    >
    > When a web form page has a usercontrol registered, the page loads twice on
    > execution. Do'nt know whats up with the execution cycle that enables the
    >
    > The usercontrol contains contains server controls like a textbox and a
    > button. An event is created on clicking the button in the usercontrol which
    > is captured by the parent page which inturn redirects the page to another
    > page (search.aspx).
    >
    > However strange, enough to debug, the search.aspx is loaded twice.
    >
    > Could anyone provide a solutions and explanation as to why the heck ?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Ramesh Babu Veeramani

    , Jul 28, 2006