    Is there some setting or security configuration on the server that is
    preventing ASP code from running (I don't know that the page would load
    at all if this was the case)? What else might be causing this?
    Brad Wood, Dec 17, 2004

  2. Has the page lost it's knowledge of the appropriate code-behind? Is the
    server tag at the top of the html correct?

    Was the aspx somehow excluded from the project so that the compile did not
    keep any code-behind?

    Shootin-in-the-dark...

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJhZCBSb2JlcnRz?=, Dec 17, 2004

  3. Brad Wood

    Brad Wood Guest

    Brad Roberts wrote:
    > Has the page lost it's knowledge of the appropriate code-behind? Is the
    > server tag at the top of the html correct?

    The main server tag looks good; it references the proper code file.

    > Was the aspx somehow excluded from the project so that the compile did not
    > keep any code-behind?

    Don't really know how to check that, but wouldn't either of these
    problems cause the page to work incorrectly on my desktop?
    Brad Wood, Dec 17, 2004