    those files?

    Thanks,

    Roger
    Roger, Jan 14, 2004

  2. Roger

    yj Guest

    Roger,

    Is your app an inline ASP.NET application (i.e., developed using NOTEPAD) or
    is it a full code-behind app developed using Visual Studio, Web Matrix or C#
    Builder?

    If it's an inline app, then you need to set the AutoEventWireup attribute of
    the @Page directive to "true." This will automatically wireup the OnPageLoad
    event and its associated Page_Load() method (as well as the other "well known"
    named events/methods, such as Page_Init.)

    That could be the issue, but I would need to see your specific code.

    Note: for code-behind apps, leave AutoEventWireUp set to "false". Otherwise
    your Page events will fire twice.

    - - Jerry Bucknoff

    http://www.setfocus.com/Place/info/Print.asp?CID=40306
    Jerry Bucknoff, MBA, is Management Consultant in New York City.
    Dr. William Reisel, MBA, PhD, is associate professor of management /
    organizational behavior at The Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College, The
    City University of New York.
    yj, Jan 17, 2004