Page_Validators is undefined Jscript runtime error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by mag48, Feb 9, 2004.

  1. mag48

    mag48 Guest

    Inside the footer of a datagrid (used to insert into DB) I have a
    textbox and just beside it I have a required Field Validator. I use
    the footer of the grid to add a record to the DataBase. When the add
    button is clicked . . . or any button on the page the message
    :Microsoft Jscript runtime error: "Page_Validator" is undefined. The
    error is thrown from the Function Page_ClientValidate function. Any
    insight would be appreciated.

    Regards,

    Mark

    http://www.usenet.com