    page but unable to trace it.Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    This happens only in IE and not Mozilla or Netscape

    regards
    Vishwanathan Raman, Sep 7, 2005

  2. Vishwanathan Raman

    Guest

    Hi
    I am using DomCustomValidators in DOT NET 2003 as the client side
    custom validators will not work in Uplevel browser like Firefox,
    Mozilla. In IE it is working fine but in non IE Browsers i am getting
    Error - "Page_Validators is undefined". I have Enabled javascript in
    the browser but still i am getting this Error. Please let me know if
    you have any suggestion on this issue to overcome.

    Thanks
    Murali
    Email -

    Peter Blum wrote:
    > Page_Validators is an array of validator objects written in javascript on
    > your page. It only gets added for IE because ASP.NET 1.x does not offer
    > client-side validation on non-DHTML browsers.
    >
    > It sounds like the client-side code for validators is setup, but no
    > validators are on the page, as if you disabled them at some strange place or
    > deleted them after adding them. Beyond that, I'm not sure because this is a
    > really unusual situation.
    >
    > --- Peter Blum
    > www.PeterBlum.com
    > Email:
    > Creator of "Professional Validation And More" at
    > http://www.peterblum.com/vam/home.aspx
    >
    > "Vishwanathan Raman" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    > > Hi
    > > Page_Validators is undefined
    > > Can somebody throw some light on this error.I have this error on my aspx
    > > page but unable to trace it.Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    > >
    > > This happens only in IE and not Mozilla or Netscape
    > >
    > > regards
    , Sep 22, 2005