PagedDataSource...

Colin Basterfield

Hi,

I have used a PagedDataSource to handle my DataSource, with some buttons to
move between pages, and after some fun with the PageLoad I worked out a
scheme to handle it so that the information wasn't going out of scope.

It works, but not consistently, for instance,

i) there is an item that appears on the first page, (there is a preferred
order set up facility on another page in the app), but then when you post
the information and then go back in, the same item appears on the second
page

ii) my First|Prior|Next|Last don;t always appear on the page, sometimes they
aren't there.

So does anyone know any tricks/tips that will get over what seem to be
inconsistencies within the control?

Many thanks in advance...
Colin B