PageLayout

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD

December 18, 2005

:( Where did the PageLayout - Grid Layout property go in 2.0???? :'( It is
driving me crazy having to use tabs & spacebars to get my controls to places
on the form! :(((( PLLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE don't say they took out that ability!
:( :( :(????

--

Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

Blog/Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD

December 18, 2005

Got the answer from someone...

either Tools - Options - HTML Designer - CSS settings

or Layout - Position - Auto Positioning Options - HTML Designer - CSS
settings..... I only saw the HTML Designer options using this method.