Pages are not refreshed on client machines

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by R.D.CHETTY, Jun 22, 2004.

  1. R.D.CHETTY

    R.D.CHETTY Guest

    Hi all

    I have a web site where I use cookies to navigate between
    the pages. The cookie is his id no which is nothing but
    his staff id no. All most all pages are dynamic and
    connected to sql server 2000 through ADOs. My problem is :
    if any one logs in and enter bowse the pages and goes back
    uses other log in his old page is displaced rather than
    new one, untill he explicity uses the refresh button. Once
    he does that , it is working. Iam using javascript menus
    to navigate between pages.Previously when menus are not
    there pages were working fine.

    Now I would like to to see that the cached pages expire
    after he comes out of page . how to do that.

    Thank u so much in advance

    R.D.CHETTY
    R.D.CHETTY, Jun 22, 2004

  2. http://www.aspfaq.com/2022