Pages are not refreshed on client machines

R.D.CHETTY

Hi all

I have a web site where I use cookies to navigate between
the pages. The cookie is his id no which is nothing but
his staff id no. All most all pages are dynamic and
connected to sql server 2000 through ADOs. My problem is :
if any one logs in and enter bowse the pages and goes back
uses other log in his old page is displaced rather than
new one, untill he explicity uses the refresh button. Once
he does that , it is working. Iam using javascript menus
to navigate between pages.Previously when menus are not
there pages were working fine.

Now I would like to to see that the cached pages expire
after he comes out of page . how to do that.

Thank u so much in advance

R.D.CHETTY