    including db's.

    Thanks
    Shukie

    Shukie, Jul 6, 2004

  2. Shukie

    Ray at Guest

    Have you tried:

    <% Response.Write "test" %>

    Anything in any event logs?

    What OS?

    Either of these?
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2147
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2039

    Ray at home

    "Shukie" <> wrote in message
    news:ccfa1t$6hn$...
    > Hello all,
    >
    > I have installed iis and setup a new virtual directory, I then try to view
    > it with the correct address but IE just hangs, nothing appears except the
    > title on the titlebar and busy cursor. Going to view>source shows the

    source

    Ray at, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Shukie

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 22:45:18 +0000 (UTC), "Shukie" <>
    wrote:

    >I have installed iis and setup a new virtual directory, I then try to view
    >it with the correct address but IE just hangs, nothing appears except the
    >title on the titlebar and busy cursor. Going to view>source shows the source
    >(which is correct).
    >
    >This was a previously working website, I just moved the files onto a new
    >computer. And wanted to use that instead.
    >
    >Any help would be much appreciated, More info can be supplied if required.
    >
    >Alternatively, a good website showing how to setup iis again for asp
    >including db's.

    Check the IIS groups, since these topics get answered there regularly.
    Tell them the version of IIS, which AV software you have enabled to
    block scripts, what IIS Lockdown/URLScan settings you've forgotten to
    allow scripts or ASP on, waht happens with your "Hello World!" HTML
    and ASP pages and what web extension you forgot to enable on IIS6 to
    allow ASP.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Jul 7, 2004