    a refresh?

    thanks for your help

    Hannes
    hannes, Jun 1, 2007

  2. hannes

    Andy Dingley Guest

    On 1 Jun, 10:51, hannes <> wrote:

    > I'm experiencing a problem while making a website. It seems my links
    > link to cached pages.

    Then fix the cached pages. This is a problem that needs to be solved
    _there_, not on the page that links to them.

    If these are your pages, then please tell us the URL and we'll see
    what we can see. You'll have to check that the server is sending
    appropriate headers so they aren't incorrectly cached. They usually do
    this correctly by themselves, so I wouldn't guess what's wrong without
    seeing it first.
    Andy Dingley, Jun 1, 2007