pagesetup

smart

hai to all iam new to java iam core java trainee

how can we write a page setup program.

i created a menu in menu i inculde print button. print button is
working but iam working on page setup. please give guidance or any
examples

Thanks

RedGrittyBrick

smart said:
hai to all iam new to java iam core java trainee

how can we write a page setup program.

i created a menu in menu i inculde print button. print button is
working but iam working on page setup. please give guidance or any
examples

Googling for 'Java "Page setup"' leads to this web-page:
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/2d/printing/dialog.html

I realise English is not your first language (at least I hope not) so I
try to ignore the slightly poor English. I do find it a little
distracting. In case you would like to learn to write English a little
better I offer the following hints (Just ignore this otherwise :)

In "the West" we write "hi" instead of "hai" except when using
lolspeak[1]. "Hello" might be better. In comp.lang.java.programmer
omitting these introductory phrases seems to be acceptable.

Sentences always start with a capital letter.

The word "I" is always capitalised.

The words "I am" are always separated bu a space and never written "iam".

"inculde" looks like a typing error for "included"

The sentences "i created a menu in menu i inculde print button." would
be better separated with a stop like this:
"I created a menu. In this menu I included a print button."
or joined properly, perhaps like this
"I created a menu in which I included a print button"

I'm not sure how you would include a JButton in a JMenu though.

KTHXBAI

[1] <http://www.metafilter.com/60588/An-evil-illegible-language-beckons-you>
<http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/...-second-language-lksl-101-in-five-easy-steps/>

Roedy Green

hai to all iam new to java iam core java trainee

how can we write a page setup program.

i created a menu in menu i inculde print button. print button is
working but iam working on page setup. please give guidance or any
examples

You will be treated must better if you use standard English. Your
request in hard enough to decipher without the added complication of
textspeak. see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/textspeak.html

What is a page setup program? Something to define printer defaults?

It is so different than any other Swing GUI. I have dozens of
examples posted on my website. See
http://mindprod.com/applet/applets.html

Pick one that looks close to what you want to do and cannibalise it.