Paging and _doPostBack

rob thomson

ASP.NET

I have inherited from datagrid, and use the selectedindex changed event via the _doPostBack function. If I dont use paging this works fine. However if I turn on AllowPaging, and get the first page, when I click the event only fires the second time, ie if I click on 1 nothing happens, if on 2 then I get the selectedItem of 1 etc

Has anyone any experience of this

Thanks