Paging data results??

SAL

How do I create paging in an ASP.net/C# application that has HTML tables on
it? Server side scripting calls C# functions that populate the HTML cells
for those tables.

Basically, the page is setup with one primary table that contains 3 tables
with in it. The primary table will group the data, and I want to display one
group per page. So, if I have Group A, B, C, I want to be able to page back
and forth between those groups using Next/Previous buttons similar to the way
Google does it.

I am fairly new to ASP.net so any help would be appreciated. I am using
VS2005 with framework 2.0, ASP.net, and C#.

Thanks

sloan

I would google search

"nested repeater" "asp.net"

is one article I found.

But look at the others.

Based on what your saying, it looks like you're coming from perhaps an asp
background.

You kinda need to unlearn (or not bring forth) you asp thinking. (if that's
the case).

You may need to look at data paging as well.

But I think nested repeater will get your wheels churning on the right
path......

SAL

Hi sloan,

The repeater looks exactly like what I need to do. I've not used a repeater
before but some of the examples I've seen I believe this is the solution to
my issue.

Yes, I've had some limited ASP background, and I've mostly been developing
in VB60, VB.net, and C# with some exposure to ASP.net. I've more experience
with C# than VB.net and ASP.net with just over 1.5 years now.

Thanks