    I am fairly new to ASP.net so any help would be appreciated. I am using
    VS2005 with framework 2.0, ASP.net, and C#.

    Thanks
    SAL, Nov 29, 2007

  2. SAL

    sloan Guest

    I would google search

    "nested repeater" "asp.net"

    is one article I found.

    But look at the others.

    Based on what your saying, it looks like you're coming from perhaps an asp
    background.

    You kinda need to unlearn (or not bring forth) you asp thinking. (if that's
    the case).

    You may need to look at data paging as well.

    But I think nested repeater will get your wheels churning on the right
    path......

    sloan, Nov 29, 2007

  3. SAL

    SAL Guest

    Hi sloan,

    The repeater looks exactly like what I need to do. I've not used a repeater
    before but some of the examples I've seen I believe this is the solution to
    my issue.

    Yes, I've had some limited ASP background, and I've mostly been developing
    in VB60, VB.net, and C# with some exposure to ASP.net. I've more experience
    with C# than VB.net and ASP.net with just over 1.5 years now.

    Thanks

    SAL, Nov 29, 2007
  4. SAL

    sloan Guest

    You can also google:

    "nested gridview" "asp.net"

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q="nested gridview" "asp.net"

    The repeater gives you more control, but takes more work.
    The gridview is good too, but you can lose some of the more granular control
    of the output.

    That's the best thing about asp.net, you have options.

    sloan, Nov 29, 2007