Paging & DataGrid - ASP.NET using C#

Jos Walrave

I want to create an ASP.NET web application using C#. Purpose of the web
application is access to a MS SQL Server database. Some of our customers are
using large databases, so the application should be able to handle large
datasets in a proper and user-friendly way.

I want to use a DataGrid. I also want to use the option Custom Paging. I
already succeeded with using a stored procedure (adjusted downloaded code
from the internet) to use paging with my DataGrid. But this seems to be a
less flexible way.

Can anybody give me advise on how to create a custom paging DataGrid?

Thanks in advance.

Joseph Walrave