Paging in Controls Other Than DataGrid

Guadala Harry

I understand that paging is a built-in feature of the DataGrid, and that
paging is not built-in to other listing controls such as the DataList and
the Repeater.

I need to implement paging capabilities like the DataGrid offers - however,
the DataGrid is very much overkill for my particular needs. I'm willing to
write my own paging capabilities behind the Repeater control, but before I
decide to jump in and do it, I'd like to know what it takes. So any
recommendations for articles or suggestions from anyone who has done this
would be greatly appreciated.