Paging in DataGrid does not work 2..

princessjewel62

Hi,

Im having a problem with the paging in datagrid. AllowPaging is set to
True and i have set the Pagesize to 20 rows. The results should have
been more than 10 rows but the web form only shows only up to 10 rows.
On the other form, it works just fine, it shows more than 10 rows and
even the pages and I had check and compare both forms. Both have the
same codings but yet the first form fails. I am a newbie to web
development, bear with me. I need help. Thanks.