Paging with selection and sumarization

TomazL

Hi!

I have searched through a lot of paging articles. But I have not found
any specific recommendations for my issue.

I have a large record set that I need to page through (1000 records).
But on each page (100 records) I must be able to select some rows, add
some comment for each and sumarize them on-the fly.

Now - if I page forward and backward, I still need to see before
selected rows with comments and I can even deselect or edit some of
them. Should I store all this information (selection, comment, price)
in session variables or is there a better way?

I hope I was clear enough with my explanation of the problem. Thank
you very much for any help!

TomazL