    I tried adding css with direction and alignment right but that doesn't work.
    Any ideas?

    Thanks in advance.

    collie, Jan 18, 2004

  2. collie

    Hermit Dave Guest

    dont think you can get away with it unless you are implementing right to
    left languages under internationalization...
    but give this a try
    http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/Tutorial/EA868776-D71E-448A-BC23-B64B871F967F.dcik
    its custom paging... if you dont like the way datagrid paging behaves.. you
    take the control...

    --
    Regards,
    HD