    RECORDSETS, I am working on search engine website.

    thanks

    Gary

    gary, Dec 23, 2003

  2. gary

    Randy Rahbar Guest

    http://www.aspfaq.com/2120

    Randy Rahbar, Dec 23, 2003

  3. gary

    Bullschmidt Guest

    Bullschmidt, Dec 30, 2003
  4. "Bullschmidt" wrote:

    > And here's a concept behind a different way of paging:
    >
    > What's after TOP? by graz - 8/31/2000
    > http://www.sqlteam.com/item.asp?ItemID=566

    That seems even more elegant than the set subtraction technique allowed in
    Oracle:

    SELECT {fields} FROM {table} WHERE {primary key} IN
    ( SELECT {primary key} FROM {table or index table}
    WHERE {condition} AND rownum < {upper bound}
    MINUS
    SELECT {primary key} FROM {table or index table}
    WHERE {condition} AND rownum < {lower bound}
    )

    I wonder which is more efficient.

    --
    Dave Anderson