    classes. If anyone is interested Please let me know,
    Thanks,
    Derek

    Derek Johnson, Dec 13, 2007

  2. On Dec 13, 2007 12:02 PM, Derek Johnson <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Iam relatively new to programming, and just began to learn Ruby and was
    > wondering if there are any programmers here who would be up for tutoring
    > me for a couple of hours over the internet? Ive read some of the basic
    > tutorials but I need help with a particular project I'm doing. Ive
    > completed some of the code already but need help with some of the
    > classes. If anyone is interested Please let me know,
    > Thanks,
    > Derek

    Derek, your best bet is to find a local Ruby users group, or even any
    technically
    focused user group (you might get lucky at computer clubs or Linux Users Groups
    for instance).

    Paid tuition ... hmmm, just doesn't seem right to me unless its face to face.
    You would probably get better assistance from people offering it for
    free, or just
    posting your problems to the list.

    Richard Conroy, Dec 13, 2007

  3. Giles Bowkett, Dec 13, 2007